- RSS Channel Showcase 7625556
- RSS Channel Showcase 1816036
- RSS Channel Showcase 9694645
- RSS Channel Showcase 5578148
Articles on this Page
- 07/05/17--17:00: _Russia uses more Kh...
- 07/05/17--17:00: _Rheinmetall to upgr...
- 07/05/17--17:00: _IAI signs agreement...
- 07/05/17--17:00: _IAF preparing for u...
- 07/05/17--17:00: _Chinese carrier gro...
- 07/05/17--17:00: _Belgium procures Li...
- 07/05/17--17:00: _Australia launches ...
- 07/05/17--18:00: _Serbia opens new am...
- 07/05/17--18:00: _Russia's T-90 makes...
- 07/05/17--18:00: _RAAF starts flying ...
- 07/05/17--18:00: _Pakistan test-fires...
- 07/05/17--18:00: _European Parliament...
- 07/05/17--19:00: _QinetiQ investing i...
- 07/05/17--19:00: _China to increase p...
- 07/06/17--16:00: _South Korea Navy co...
- 07/06/17--16:00: _Indonesia commissio...
- 07/06/17--16:00: _China urges India t...
- 07/06/17--17:00: _RAAF receives full ...
- 07/06/17--17:00: _Pakistan begins con...
- 07/06/17--17:00: _Germany upgrades Bo...
- 07/05/17--17:00: Russia uses more Kh-101 cruise missiles in Syria
- 07/05/17--17:00: Rheinmetall to upgrade German Army Boxers
- 07/05/17--17:00: IAI signs agreement for transfer of UAV technology to India
- 07/05/17--17:00: IAF preparing for unprecedented air campaign
- 07/05/17--17:00: Chinese carrier group conducts high-level combat drills
- 07/05/17--17:00: Belgium procures Light Troop Transport Vehicles
- 07/05/17--17:00: Australia launches first Defence Cooperative Research Centre
- 07/05/17--18:00: Serbia opens new ammunition factory
- 07/05/17--18:00: Russia's T-90 makes inroads in Middle East market
- 07/05/17--18:00: RAAF starts flying upgraded Hawk advanced jet trainers
- 07/05/17--18:00: Pakistan test-fires improved variant of Nasr CRBM
- 07/05/17--19:00: QinetiQ investing in UK air test and evaluation capabilities
- 07/06/17--16:00: Indonesia commissions sixth PC-40 patrol vessel into Western Fleet
- 07/06/17--16:00: China urges India to withdraw troops from disputed border
- 07/06/17--17:00: RAAF receives full complement of Growlers
- 07/06/17--17:00: Pakistan begins construction of aerospace complex
- 07/06/17--17:00: Germany upgrades Boxers
The Russian Ministry of Defence (MoD) announced on 5 July that Tupolov Tu-95MS bombers had launched Kh-101 stealth cruise missiles at targets in Syria.
The MoD said the bombers took off from Engels airbase and used the missiles to destroy Islamic State facilities in Akerbat (probably a reference to
On 28 June the Organisation for Joint Armament Cooperation (OCCAR) awarded Rheinmetall-Krauss-Maffei Wegmann consortium ARTEC a contract to upgrade 38 German Army Boxer A1 command vehicles to the A2 standard. Rheinmetall announced on 4 July that it expected its MAN Military Vehicles division to
Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) signed a strategic partnership agreement with Indian engineering and defence companies Dynamatic Technologies Ltd (DTL) and Elcom Systems Private Limited on 6 July, in a deal aimed at facilitating the transfer of IAI’s expertise in unmanned aerial vehicles
The Israeli Air Force's (IAF's) Planning and Organization Department is currently implementing a plan aimed at ensuring Israel can sustain an unprecedented campaign of strikes if another full-scale conflict breaks out, a senior IAF source has told Jane's .
The department oversees the IAF's planning
China's Liaoning aircraft carrier group carried out naval exercises in "first-degree combat readiness" on 1 July, the highest level of a four-tier defence readiness protocol, according to the Ministry of National Defense (MND) in Beijing.
The drills were aimed at "strengthening
On 30 June 2017, Belgium's Council of Ministers approved a proposal to procure 199 armoured Light Troop Transport Vehicles (LTTV) for the country's special operations forces (SOF) for EUR63.3 million (USD78.1 million), with deliveries expected between 2019 and 2021.
The contract is set to allow for
The Australian government launched on 6 July the country's first Defence Cooperative Research Centre (CRC), which will focus on developing trusted autonomous systems, Minister for Defence Industry Christopher Pyne said in a statement.
The Defence CRC - a collaborative programme bringing together
Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic opened "Belom", a new ammunition factory in Uzici, western Serbia, on 1 July. The factory is the first defence industrial complex built in Serbia in decades.
The factory was self-funded by Borbeni Slozeni Sistemi (BSS), a Belgrade-based company which
An annual report released by Russian tank manufacturer UralVagonZavod (UVZ) revealed a series of T-90 deals with Middle East countries.
The report was published on the UVZ website, but later removed after Russian defence analysts revealed the customers it identified using code numbers.
The Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) has begun flying the latest digital standard of the Hawk advanced jet trainer after having accepted the first upgraded aircraft from BAE Systems.
"The first cohort from 79 Squadron at RAAF Base Pearce has commenced training, taking advantage of enhanced
Pakistan has test-fired an improved version of its Nasr (also known as Hatf 9) close-range ballistic missile (CRBM), according to a 5 July statement issued by Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the media wing of the Pakistan Armed Forces.
"Pakistan has successfully undertaken a series of
An overwhelming majority of members of the European Parliament (MEPs) want private security companies (PSCs) to be regulated at the European level to reduce their tasks to strictly non-combat ones and to force them to comply with EU standards on transparency, licensing, and personnel vetting. PSCs
UK defence research and technology company QinetiQ announced on 5 July that together with the UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) it was making a GBP16.8 million (USD21.7 million) investment in tracking radars for test & evaluation (T&E) facilities it operates in the Outer Hebrides.
China has vowed to increase air and naval patrols and enhance its defence capabilities in the South China Sea (SCS) in reaction to what it claimed was an incursion by a US Navy (USN) destroyer into Chinese territorial waters near the disputed Paracel Islands on 2 July.
"The Chinese military
South Korea has commissioned its final batch of four AW159 helicopters with anti-submarine warfare capabilities, according to a 5 July report carried by the Republic of Korea Armed Forces' KFN Defense TV .
The aircraft, which was handed over by Leonardo's Helicopter Division in November 2016, is
The Indonesian Navy (Tentara Nasional Indonesia - Angkatan Laut: TNI-AL) has commissioned its sixth PC-40-class patrol craft into the service's Western Fleet (KOARMABAR).
The boat, which has been named KRI Kurau with pennant number 856, was commissioned on 6 July in North Jakarta, during a ceremony
Beijing has called on New Delhi to "immediately withdraw" Indian border troops that it claims have crossed into Chinese territory in Tibet - an indication of growing tensions between the nuclear-armed neighbours over territorial disputes.
"We demand that the Indian side pull back the
The Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) has received into service its full complement of 12 Boeing EA-18G Growler electronic attack (EA) aircraft ordered from the United States.
The final aircraft arrived at RAAF Amberley in Queensland on 5 July, some four months after the first aircraft were
Proposed facility intended to support self-reliance in aerospace production
Complex will also produce fifth-generation fighters, says air force chief
On 6 July, the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) broke ground on a new industrial base intended to support development of the country's military
The Organisation for Joint Armament Cooperation (OCCAR) has awarded Rheinmetall-Krauss-Maffei Wegmann (KMW) consortium ARTEC a contract to upgrade 246 German Army Boxer armoured vehicles on behalf of Germany's Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology, and In-Service Support