- RSS Channel Showcase 3434385
- RSS Channel Showcase 1077269
- RSS Channel Showcase 7396526
- RSS Channel Showcase 8078725
Articles on this Page
- 07/06/17--17:00: _Assessing the capab...
- 07/06/17--17:00: _Rostec develops new...
- 07/06/17--17:00: _Indonesia, Turkey t...
- 07/06/17--17:00: _DoD procures new Bl...
- 07/06/17--18:00: _PGZ recommends Lock...
- 07/06/17--18:00: _Italy deploys Typho...
- 07/06/17--18:00: _IAF MiG-23UB traine...
- 07/06/17--18:00: _Bundeswehr to recei...
- 07/06/17--19:00: _US secretary of def...
- 07/06/17--19:00: _South Korea conduct...
- 07/09/17--17:00: _DoD awards USD5.6 b...
- 07/09/17--17:00: _Congressman attempt...
- 07/09/17--17:00: _Austria to phase ou...
- 07/09/17--17:00: _Australia opens Fut...
- 07/09/17--18:00: _CH-53K makes first ...
- 07/10/17--16:00: _USN releases future...
- 07/10/17--16:00: _US lawmakers propos...
- 07/10/17--16:00: _SpaceX's rapid laun...
- 07/10/17--16:00: _Lockheed Martin get...
- 07/10/17--17:00: _US B-1B Lancers con...
- 07/06/17--17:00: Assessing the capabilities of China's Type 055 destroyer
- 07/06/17--17:00: Rostec develops new anti-submarine weapon
- 07/06/17--17:00: Indonesia, Turkey to expand industrial collaboration
- 07/06/17--18:00: PGZ recommends Lockheed Martin for Poland's Homar MRL bid
- 07/06/17--18:00: Italy deploys Typhoons to Bulgaria for NATO southern policing
- 07/06/17--18:00: IAF MiG-23UB trainer crashes in Rajasthan
- 07/06/17--18:00: Bundeswehr to receive additional Fennek JFSTs
- 07/06/17--19:00: US secretary of defence says North Korea ‘diplomacy has not failed’
- 07/09/17--17:00: DoD awards USD5.6 bn F-35 LRIP 11 contract
- 07/09/17--17:00: Congressman attempting to block F-35 sale to Turkey
- 07/09/17--17:00: Austria to phase out Eurofighter in favour of new procurement
- 07/09/17--17:00: Australia opens Future Submarine office in France
- 07/09/17--18:00: CH-53K makes first extended 'cross-country' flight
- 07/10/17--16:00: USN releases future frigate requirements
- 07/10/17--16:00: Lockheed Martin gets US Army Phase 2 LRPF contract
- 07/10/17--17:00: US B-1B Lancers conduct joint drills with RoKAF
There is no doubt that the Type 055 will be the most capable surface combatant to ever enter service with the Chinese navy. What is less certain is how the recently launched 10,000-tonne destroyer compares with its nearest equivalents in the US, Japanese, and South Korean navies. Andrew Tate
Russian state corporation Rostec unveiled an export version of the Techmash-designed Zagon-2 guided anti-submarine weapon, designated the Zagon-2E, at the International Maritime Defence Show (IMDS), which took place in St Petersburg from 28 June to 2 July.
The Zagon-2/2E is an air-launched
Two countries see co-operation opportunities in aerospace, submarines and UAVs
Plan expands existing collaboration on development of medium-weight tank
Indonesia and Turkey have outlined a plan to expand collaboration in defence equipment and technologies.
In meetings in Ankara on 6
The US Department of Defense (DoD) has awarded Sikorsky a USD3.8 billion contract to manufacture 257 H-60 Black Hawk helicopters for the US Army and Saudi Arabia, it announced on 30 June.
The multiyear contract, which is the ninth for the Black Hawk, covers 142 UH-60M utility helicopters for the US
On 5 July, Polish Armaments Group (PGZ) recommended the Lockheed Martin offer for the Polish Ministry of Defence's Homar multiple rocket launcher (MRL) programme.
The next step is for PGZ to submit a formal offer to the Armament Inspectorate and then launch a government-to-government procedure for
NATO has bolstered its Southern Air Policing mission with the deployment of four Italian Air Force (Aeronautica Militare Italiana: AMI) Eurofighter Typhoon combat aircraft to Bulgaria, the alliance announced on 7 July.
The arrival of the AMI’s Typhoons and approximately 110 personnel at Graf
An Indian Air Force (IAF) MiG-23UB trainer aircraft crashed in India's western state of Rajasthan on 6 July while on a routine training sortie.
IAF officials said both pilots ejected safely from the trainer shortly before it crashed near Balasore, some 60 km from the IAF base at Jodhpur.
The German Army will receive an additional 30 Fennek joint fire support team (JFST) vehicles by 2022, Germany's Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology and In-Service Support (BAAINBw) announced on 5 July. The Dutch Defence Materiel Organisation (DMO), which is responsible for
Mattis said that the United States is still focused on diplomatic efforts to stop North Korea's developing nuclear programme
Mattis also said that despite the test, he did not believe that the United States or its allies are “closer to war” with North Korea
Hours after US
In a show of force, the Republic of Korea (RoK) Navy and Air Force conducted joint live-fire drills in the East Sea (also known as Sea of Japan) on 6 July, just two days after North Korea launched its first intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).
The exercise, which was aimed at improving
The US Department of Defense (DoD) has awarded USD5.6 billion for the low-rate initial production (LRIP) of 74 Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) aircraft.
The contract, which was awarded to the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) on 7 July, is for USD5.57 billion and
US congressman David Cicilline, a Democrat from Rhode Island, has released a proposed amendment to the 2018 National Defense Authorization Act on 7 July that would bar the transfer of Lockhed Martin F-35s to Turkey.
The amendment would prevent any funds from being used to execute a transfer until
The Austrian Ministry of Defence on 7 June announced a plan to end operations of 15 Typhoons, begun in 2007, in 2020-23 because of high operating costs and "limited availability".
The commission of 26 experts led by the chief of the Austrian Air Force, Brigadier General Karl Gruber,
The Australian government has officially opened a project office in the French port of Cherbourg for the country’s SEA 1000 Future Submarine programme.
In a release on 9 July by Lockheed Martin Australia and Naval Group (formerly DCNS), it was revealed that the new secure facility will house
Sikorsky's CH-53K made its first 'cross-country' flight from Florida to Maryland
The company believes the programme is mature enough to start focusing on system qualification testing
Sikorsky's CH-53K King Stallion heavy lift helicopter completed its first extended 'cross country'
The FFG(X) will replace the LCS
Responses to the RFI are due 24 August 2017
The US Navy (USN) on 10 July issued the long-awaited requirements for a future frigate that will replace the Littoral Combat Ship (LCS).
According to the solicitation, the USN is interested in the future
Four US lawmakers are proposing barring the Pentagon from spending engineering and manufacturing development (EMD) money on the Northrop Grumman B-21 Raider Long Range Strike Bomber (LRSB) until the Air Force (USAF) publicly discloses the value of the aircraft's EMD contract.
The proposal was filed
An industry official believes SpaceX's high launch rate for 2017 is as important as reusability
High launch rates reduce fixed and marginal costs involved with launching rockets
Pentagon contractor SpaceX's high launch rate for 2017 is as revolutionary as its achievements in
Under the TMRR phase, Lockheed Martin will develop a prototype missile
The army has increased the LRPF's range to 400 km
The US Army has awarded Lockheed Martin a USD73.8 million contract for the 34-month technology maturation and risk reduction (TMRR) phase of the Long-Range Precision
Two US Air Force (USAF) Boeing (Rockwell) B-1B Lancer strategic bombers conducted joint drills with the Republic of Korea Air Force (RoKAF) on 7 July in a show of force directed at North Korea following Pyongyang’s test-launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) three days earlier.