- RSS Channel Showcase 8918303
- RSS Channel Showcase 1231934
- RSS Channel Showcase 3226007
- RSS Channel Showcase 8339878
Articles on this Page
- 07/10/17--17:00: _US B-1B Lancers con...
- 07/10/17--17:00: _Ukraine guns for NA...
- 07/10/17--17:00: _Iraq declares victo...
- 07/10/17--17:00: _Indian Army to upgr...
- 07/10/17--17:00: _India approves Reli...
- 07/10/17--17:00: _Czech government to...
- 07/10/17--17:00: _China plans major r...
- 07/10/17--17:00: _British Army retire...
- 07/10/17--17:00: _Bangladesh Air Forc...
- 07/10/17--17:00: _Bahrain to get Snip...
- 07/10/17--17:00: _Australia awards co...
- 07/10/17--18:00: _USMC KC-130 crash k...
- 07/10/17--18:00: _Sweden will not bid...
- 07/10/17--18:00: _South Korean tiltro...
- 07/10/17--18:00: _South Korea's intel...
- 07/10/17--18:00: _Bundeswehr renews l...
- 07/10/17--17:00: _Top US Air Force of...
- 07/11/17--16:00: _Thales proposes Wat...
- 07/11/17--16:00: _Brazil to support P...
- 07/11/17--17:00: _UK sees improved Sa...
- 07/10/17--17:00: US B-1B Lancers conduct first night-time training with JASDF
- 07/10/17--17:00: Ukraine guns for NATO membership, but cautiously
- 07/10/17--17:00: Iraq declares victory in Mosul
- 07/10/17--17:00: Indian Army to upgrade 693 BMP-2 ICVs
- 07/10/17--17:00: India approves Reliance bid to establish major aerospace complex
- 07/10/17--17:00: Czech government to procure new RBS 70 NG
- 07/10/17--17:00: China plans major restructure of military R&D infrastructure
- 07/10/17--17:00: British Army retires Black Hornet micro UAV
- 07/10/17--17:00: Bangladesh Air Force training aircraft crashes in Chittagong
- 07/10/17--17:00: Bahrain to get Sniper pods
- 07/10/17--18:00: USMC KC-130 crash kills 16 on board
- 07/10/17--18:00: Sweden will not bid Gripen E to Belgium for 'political reasons'
- 07/10/17--18:00: South Korean tiltrotor UAV completes flight trials from ship
- 07/10/17--18:00: Bundeswehr renews logistic truck fleet
- 07/10/17--17:00: Top US Air Force officer wants service to boost F-35 buy
- 07/11/17--16:00: Brazil to support Paraguay's armoured vehicles
- 07/11/17--17:00: UK sees improved Saudi targeting in Yemen
Two US Air Force (USAF) Boeing (Rockwell) B-1B Lancer strategic bombers conducted their first night-time training with the Japan Air Self-Defense Force (JASDF) on 6 July to demonstrate Washington's defence commitment to Japan following North Korea's test-launch of its first intercontinental
Ukraine will open talks with NATO for a membership action plan (MAP) as a step towards eventual membership in the alliance, the country’s leader, president Petro Poroshenko, said on 10 July, adding that Ukraine aims to bring its military and operational standards up to those of NATO in three
Iraq’s prime minister declared that forces have reclaimed the city of Mosul
Attention now turns to Raqqa, Syria, where the other major coalition-led offensive is under way
Iraq’s Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi visited Mosul on 9 July to declare the city had been reclaimed
India’s Ministry of Defence (MoD) has approved the INR24 billion (USD371 million) upgrade of 693 Indian Army (IA) BMP-2/2K Sarath infantry combat vehicles (ICVs) to BMP-2M standard.
This includes equipping the licence-built ICVs with advanced thermal imaging sights for night-fighting
Investment in new Reliance aerospace facility could reach USD1 billion
Complex intended to support company’s bid to compete with state-owned HAL
The office of Special Economic Zones (SEZs) in India – a directorate attached to the Ministry of Commerce and Industry –
On 10 June the Czech government approved a request submitted by the ministry of defence (MoD) to procure 16 Saab Dynamics RBS 70 NG man-portable air defence system (MANPADS) launchers, worth just over CZK1 billion (USD43.63 billion), for the air defence component of the Army of the Czech Republic
Government agency announces reorganisation of first batch of R&D institutes
Move intended to boost efficiencies, but implementation will not be straightforward
China has signalled the start of a major restructuring programme featuring military research and development (R&D)
The British Army has retired all of its 160 remaining Prox Dynamics Black Hornet Personal Reconnaissance System (PRS) nano-unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), citing a "diminished" requirement.
News of the retirement emerged in the ministry's "UK Armed Forces Equipment and Formations
A Bangladesh Air Force (BAF) Yakovlev Yak-130 'Mitten' training aircraft crashed on 11 July in Bangladesh’s southeastern Chittagong District, according to local media reports.
BAF officials were quoted by the online news portal bdnews24.com as saying that both pilots ejected safely from the
Lockheed Martin announced on 10 July that it had signed a USD22.45 million contract to supply the Bahrain Defence Forces (BDF) with an undisclosed number of Sniper Advanced Targeting Pods (ATP) for its F-16 fighters.
The contract includes spares and support equipment for integration, with
The government of Australia has awarded an AUD223 million (USD169 million) contract to Northrop Grumman for the acquisition, construction, and support of a new satellite ground station to enhance the communication capabilities of the country’s deployed armed forces.
Minister for Defence
A US Marine Corps (USMC) Lockheed Martin KC-130 Hercules tanker-transport aircraft crashed on 10 July with the loss of all 16 personnel on board.
The USMC confirmed the "mishap" on its website, but did not provide further details as to the precise nature of the incident, the KC-130
The Swedish government will not offer the Saab Gripen E to Belgium for political reasons, the Defence Materiel Administration (FMV) announced on 10 July.
The FMV said that, while the Gripen fulfils all of the Belgian Air Component’s (BAC’s) operational requirements, there are
South Korea's locally developed TR-60 tiltrotor unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) has for the first time successfully carried out flight trials from a moving ship, the Korea Aerospace Research Institute (KARI) said in a statement on 11 July.
The 200 kg UAV took off from and landed on the flight deck of
South Korea’s National Intelligence Service (NIS) has disputed North Korea’s claim that it has successfully developed re-entry capabilities for its intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) programme, South Korean lawmaker Yi Wan-young was quoted by several media outlets as saying on 11
Germany's Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology and In-Service Support (BAAINBw) has awarded Rheinmetall MAN Military Vehicles (RMMV) a framework contract for 629 HX2 family logistics vehicles in the last week. The contract follows on the heels of two smaller ones awarded to
A top USAF officer wants to boost the service’s F-35 buy to 60 or 80 aircraft
The USAF wants to buy more aircraft despite being financially limited to 46 annually
A top US Air Force (USAF) officer wants the service to boost its Lockheed Martin F-35A Lightning II Joint Strike
Thales has offered the Watchkeeper UAS for the Indonesian Air Force's requirements
System is being considered to improve the service's surveillance, reconnaissance, and target acquisition capabilities
Thales UK is positioning the company's WK 450 Watchkeeper unmanned aircraft system
Brazilian Army (Exército Brasileiro: EB) personnel are to repair armoured vehicles belonging to the Paraguayan Army, after the personnel inspected the platforms from 26 June to 7 July, according to a 6 July EB statement.
The inspection (and the impending maintenance) was undertaken by
The Royal Saudi Air Force’s (RSAF’s) pre-planned targeting during its operations in Yemen complies with NATO standards. However, its dynamic targeting has not always been up to the same level, according to a UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) assessment that emerged during a legal case, which