- RSS Channel Showcase 3084586
- RSS Channel Showcase 8647400
- RSS Channel Showcase 2193250
- RSS Channel Showcase 4411608
Articles on this Page
- 07/13/17--17:00: _US judge dismisses ...
- 07/13/17--17:00: _US House of Represe...
- 07/13/17--17:00: _US Army buys more G...
- 07/13/17--17:00: _US Air Force releas...
- 07/13/17--17:00: _Turkey delivers fir...
- 07/13/17--17:00: _COTECMAR expected t...
- 07/13/17--17:00: _Chile to upgrade it...
- 07/13/17--17:00: _Bundeswehr awards P...
- 07/13/17--18:00: _US Congress seeks t...
- 07/13/17--18:00: _Turkey’s Anka armed...
- 07/13/17--18:00: _Systems contracts a...
- 07/13/17--18:00: _JASDF scrambles fig...
- 07/13/17--18:00: _Australia announces...
- 07/13/17--19:00: _Typhoon fires Brims...
- 07/16/17--16:00: _KAI offices raided ...
- 07/16/17--16:00: _Indonesian shipbuil...
- 07/16/17--17:00: _Turkish officials d...
- 07/16/17--17:00: _Turkey expels more ...
- 07/16/17--17:00: _South Korea to star...
- 07/16/17--17:00: _South Korea to mass...
- 07/13/17--17:00: US judge dismisses Orbital ATK lawsuit over DARPA’s RSGS
- 07/13/17--17:00: US Army buys more GMLRS Unitary, Alternative Warhead rockets
- 07/13/17--17:00: US Air Force releases final RFP for UH-1N replacement programme
- 07/13/17--17:00: COTECMAR expected to deliver Honduran vessel in November
- 07/13/17--17:00: Chile to upgrade its two Type 209/1400 submarines
- 07/13/17--17:00: Bundeswehr awards Puma upgrade contracts
- 07/13/17--18:00: US Congress seeks to address Russia's reported INF Treaty violation
- 07/13/17--18:00: Turkey’s Anka armed UAV conducts first strike
- 07/13/17--18:00: Systems contracts awarded for Israeli Saar 6 corvettes
- 07/13/17--18:00: JASDF scrambles fighters as Chinese H-6 bombers fly near Okinawa
- 07/13/17--18:00: Australia announces second tranche of defence innovation investments
- 07/13/17--19:00: Typhoon fires Brimstone for first time
- 07/16/17--16:00: KAI offices raided in investigation
- 07/16/17--16:00: Indonesian shipbuilder pushes for exports
- 07/16/17--17:00: Turkish officials deny German MPs access to Konya Air Base
- 07/16/17--17:00: Turkey expels more military personnel in post-coup crackdown
- 07/16/17--17:00: South Korea to start building training ship in August
- 07/16/17--17:00: South Korea to mass produce new radar to detect North Korean UAVs
Judge dismisses Orbital ATK’s lawsuit against DARPA over RSGS
The ruling is significant as it states that the National Space Policy lacks force of law
A US district court judge on 12 July dismissed Orbital ATK’s lawsuit against the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
Lawmakers in the US House of Representatives on 14 July voted 344 to 81 in favour of the fiscal year 2018 (FY 2018) national defence authorisation bill.
The authorisation bill must next be reconciled with its counterpart in the Senate before it can be enacted by the president. The measure would, if
The US Army has awarded a new production contract for Lockheed Martin’s Guided Multiple Launch Rocket System (GMLRS) rockets.
The USD471 million Lot 12 contract, announced on 12 July, includes GMLRS Alternative Warhead rockets, GMLRS Unitary rockets, Reduced-Range Practice Rockets, and
The USAF released its final RFP for its Huey replacement programme
The final RFP is the last step prior to a winner being selected
The US Air Force (USAF) on 13 July issued its final request for proposal (RFP) for its UH-1N Huey replacement programme.
The RFP is for a full-and-open
Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) delivered to US Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman the first centre fuselage of the first F-35A Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Turkey expects to receive in 2018, the Turkish Defence Industries Undersecretariat (SSM) announced in a statement on 12 July.
Colombian president Juan Manuel Santos announced that a multipurpose vessel the country is constructing for Honduras will be delivered on 6 November. The statement was made at a 12 July meeting with Honduran president Juan Orlando Hernandez, during which the two leaders visited the platform,
The Chilean Navy's commander in chief, Vice Admiral Julio Leiva Molina, confirmed earlier this month, during Chile's submarine centennial celebrations, that the two German-built Thomson (Type 209/1400) class diesel-electric submarines currently operated by the service will undergo a final
Germany's Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology and In-Service Support (BAAINBw) has awarded Rheinmetall-Krauss-Maffei Wegmann (KMW) consortium's Projekt System & Management (PSM) contracts worth EUR370 million (USD422 million) to upgrade the German Army's new Puma
Lawmakers are suggesting the Pentagon explore options for fielding its own ground-launched intermediate-range missiles
The White House has objected to such provisions, calling one version "unhelpful"
US lawmakers are considering options to address Russia's reported fielding
Turkey’s Anka medium-altitude long-endurance (MALE) unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) conducted its first strike early on 12 July in the Bingöl district in eastern Anatolia, killing five members of the outlawed Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK), the Turkish Ministry of Defence announced on its
The Israeli ministry of defense (MoD) announced on 9 July its intention to acquire equipment worth NIS1.5 billion (USD424 million) for four German-made Saar 6-class corvettes.
The ships are being built by ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems and German Naval Yards Holdings, and are scheduled to arrive from
The Japan Air Self-Defense Force (JASDF) scrambled fighter aircraft on 13 July after six Chinese Xian H-6 strategic bombers were spotted flying through the Miyako Strait between the southern Japanese islands of Okinawa and Miyako in the East China Sea, according to the Ministry of Defense (MoD) in
The Australian government has announced the second tranche of investments to be made through its Defence Innovation Hub in an effort to support the progression of indigenous technologies through to operational capabilities.
Minister for Defence Industry Christopher Pyne said in a 14 July statement
Phase 3 Enhancement (P3E) of Typhoon moved forward with the first live firing of MBDA's Brimstone air-to-surface missile from the UK’s Instrumented Production Aircraft Six (IPA 6).
MBDA on 14 July announced the successful firing, the first of nine designed to expand launch and range
The offices of Korea Aerospace Industries (KAI) have been raided as part of an inquiry led by the Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office into alleged misconduct in defence programmes.
As part of the investigation, the prosecutors' office said it had conducted raids on KAI premises on 14 July.
Indonesian shipbuilder PT PAL is seeking approval from the government to export naval vessels to countries in West Africa, the president of the shipyard, Budiman Saleh, stated on 14 July.
In comments to the state-owned Antara news agency, Saleh said African interest in PT PAL products was
The Auswärtige Amt, Germany's foreign office, informed members of the Bundestag's parliamentary defence committee on 14 July that Turkish officials have refused, without explanation, to grant permission for their scheduled visit to Konya Air Base on 17 July. In turn, Germany has officially
As Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan marked the failed coup in Turkey on its first anniversary on 15 July, a new decree was published dismissing 7,395 more people, including 546 military personnel from the land, air, and naval forces commands, while 342 retired military personnel were stripped
South Korea will begin construction of a new dedicated training ship for the Republic of Korea Navy (RoKN) in August after an agreement was reached on the vessel’s final design, the Ministry of National Defense (MND) in Seoul said a 17 July statement.
Referred to by the MND as the ATX, the
South Korea will start mass production in 2018 of a recently developed radar capable of detecting and tracking small unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) amid growing tensions with North Korea.
The localised air defence radar, which was under development since 2011, will be deployed with army troops and