- RSS Channel Showcase 5136902
- RSS Channel Showcase 6637349
- RSS Channel Showcase 3333505
- RSS Channel Showcase 6645068
Articles on this Page
- 07/31/17--16:00: _Adm Harris cautions...
- 07/31/17--17:00: _Tata reportedly set...
- 07/31/17--17:00: _NORINCO on track fo...
- 07/31/17--17:00: _Bolivia retires las...
- 07/31/17--17:00: _Belgian-DRC militar...
- 07/31/17--17:00: _Baltics: Pence visi...
- 07/31/17--17:00: _Analysis: IDF targe...
- 07/31/17--17:00: _Afghan stalemate co...
- 07/31/17--17:00: _Video cast doubts o...
- 07/31/17--17:00: _Update: Philippine ...
- 07/31/17--17:00: _T-64 tank delivery ...
- 07/31/17--17:00: _South Korea unveils...
- 07/31/17--17:00: _Senior reports half...
- 07/31/17--17:00: _Rwanda begins RPF d...
- 07/31/17--17:00: _Hungary extends ser...
- 07/31/17--17:00: _Ecuador conducts ma...
- 07/31/17--17:00: _Colombian, Dominica...
- 07/31/17--17:00: _China’s J-20 fighte...
- 07/31/17--17:00: _CAG report reveals ...
- 07/31/17--17:00: _CAG criticises low ...
- 07/31/17--16:00: Adm Harris cautions on North Korea, China ICBM capabilities
- 07/31/17--17:00: Tata reportedly set to consolidate defence activities
- 07/31/17--17:00: NORINCO on track for record sales
- 07/31/17--17:00: Belgian-DRC military co-operation ends after 13 years
- 07/31/17--17:00: Analysis: IDF targets tunnel network
- 07/31/17--17:00: Afghan stalemate continues as 'security incidents' worsen
- 07/31/17--17:00: Video cast doubts on North Korea’s warhead re-entry capabilities
- 07/31/17--17:00: T-64 tank delivery to DRC confirmed
- 07/31/17--17:00: Rwanda begins RPF deployment to South Sudan
- 07/31/17--17:00: Hungary extends service life of Mi-17 helicopters
- 07/31/17--17:00: Ecuador conducts major military exercise
- 07/31/17--17:00: Colombian, Dominican air forces conduct aerial exercises
- 07/31/17--17:00: China’s J-20 fighter makes parade debut
- 07/31/17--17:00: CAG report reveals quality issues with IAF’s Akash SAM systems
- 07/31/17--17:00: CAG criticises low serviceability of IAF’s Ilyushin fleet
The United States expects North Korean ICBM capabilities to improve
Washington is looking to China to place diplomatic and economic pressure on North Korea
As of 4 July 2017 North Korea has an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) capability and the range to reach North America and
India’s Tata group is reportedly preparing to consolidate its defence businesses under one entity as part of efforts to boost its profile and win major orders.
Speaking to Jane’s on 31 July, the company neither confirmed nor denied the reports. “We do not comment on such
The China North Industries Group Corporation (NORINCO Group) said on 28 July that it is on track to achieve record sales and profits during 2017, based on efforts to enhance productivity and efficiencies.
The state-owned group said its revenues in the six months to the end of June were CNY220.3
The Bolivian Air Force’s (FAB’s) Grupo Aéreo de Caza 31, based in La Paz, retired the last four operational Lockheed/Canadair T-33s on 31 July after 44 years in service as the FAB’s main jet trainer and light attack aircraft.
Bolivia’s T-33 Mk3 aircraft were first
The last Belgian soldiers left the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) on 31 July, ending 13 years of military co-operation between the two countries, the Belgian Ministry of Defence (MoD) announced. DRC President Joseph Kabila ended the co-operation in April after Belgian Foreign Minister Didier
US Vice President Michael Pence travelled to Estonia at the end of July to meet Baltic leaders ahead of September’s Russian-Belarussian theatre-level military exercise 'Zapad 2017'.
On 30 July, Pence discussed the possibility of deploying US Patriot anti-missile systems in the country with
Amid a changing landscape of threats, Yaakov Lappin looks at how the IDF are stepping up their tunnel targeting capabilities to counter Hamas
The fire control centre of the Israel Defence Forces’ (IDF’s) Southern Command, which oversees all strikes on targets in the Gaza Strip, has made
Security incidents are increasing in Afghanistan, but the ANDSF is faring better with US air support
The White House is reviewing all options for US military strategy in Afghanistan, including withdrawal
Violence appears to be worsening in Afghanistan, with the government and
Analysis of video footage captured by a weather camera in Japan suggests that the re-entry vehicle (RV) used for North Korea’s 28 July test launch of the Hwasong-14 intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) may have broken up before falling into the sea, according to a 31 July report published
The Philippine Air Force (PAF) has received two US-built Cessna 208B Grand Caravan EX aircraft modified to carry out intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) missions.
The service released images of an unrelated awards ceremony held on 24 July at the Villamor Air Base in Manila showing
The Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) received 25 T-64BV-1 tanks in 2016, according to information released by Ukraine’s State Export Control Board. This makes the DRC the first T-64 operator outside the former Soviet Union.
Ukrainian conglomerate Ukroboronprom announced in February 2014
South Korea’s Ministry of National Defense (MND) has reacted to Pyongyang’s latest test launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) by releasing video footage of a tactical ballistic missile system that is stated to be under development by the country’s Agency for
UK company Senior reported results for the first half of the company’s fiscal year 2017 on 31 July, with revenue up by 13% but operating profit down 23% year over year. Those figures were impacted by a hard shift in the value of the pound, with revenue up only 3% and operating profit down 32%
The Rwandan Ministry of Defence announced on 31 July that the first elements of the reconnaissance company of the mechanised infantry battalion that it is contributing to the UN Mission in South Sudan’s (UNMISS’s) Regional Protection Force (RPF) was on its way to Juba.
It said the lead
The Hungarian government recently ordered the overhaul of the army's Mi-17 medium transport helicopters, Defence Minister István Simicskó said at the end of July.
Four helicopters will be overhauled, extending their service life by another eight years or by 2,000 flying hours. Four
The Ecuadorian Army (Fuerza Terrestre: FT) Third Division conducted major training manoeuvres from 22 to 26 July in country’s south. The exercise was part of the army’s Operational Management Plan (Plan de Gestión Operacional).
The Third Division’s units participating
The Air Forces of Colombia (FAC) and the Dominican Republic (FARD) held exercise ‘Caribe VI’ from 24 to 28 July.
The exercise was supervised by FAC’s 3rd Aerial Combat Command, located in Malambo (Atlantic Department), and the FARD’s main airbase in San Isidro. The
China’s J-20 'fifth-generation' fighter aircraft has performed a fly-past as part of a military parade held on 30 July at the Zhurihe military training base in the country’s northern region of Inner Mongolia to mark the 90th anniversary of the founding of the People’s Liberation
India’s Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) has criticised the delay in the induction of the Akash self-propelled surface-to-air missile (SAM) system into the Indian Air Force (IAF), stating that the immediate “deterrence capability” envisaged for India’s northeastern
India’s Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) has issued a report criticising the Indian Air Force (IAF) for failing to provide suitable infrastructure and for maintenance delays that have caused low serviceability of its fleet of Ilyushin transport aircraft.
While the ‘desirable’