- RSS Channel Showcase 1501230
- RSS Channel Showcase 6360260
- RSS Channel Showcase 6559837
- RSS Channel Showcase 5513589
Articles on this Page
- 08/21/17--16:00: _Two more Mexican Ai...
- 08/21/17--16:00: _Nepalese Army Air W...
- 08/21/17--16:00: _Indian Navy commiss...
- 08/21/17--16:00: _Damen begins buildi...
- 08/21/17--16:00: _China’s NORINCO rev...
- 08/21/17--16:00: _Chile eyes new ship...
- 08/21/17--17:00: _Trump’s new strateg...
- 08/21/17--17:00: _Igla-1 recovered in...
- 08/21/17--17:00: _China restricts ove...
- 08/21/17--17:00: _FIMI to buy stake i...
- 08/21/17--18:00: _Army-2017: S-500 to...
- 08/22/17--16:00: _Russian Helicopters...
- 08/22/17--16:00: _Paraguay seeks syst...
- 08/22/17--16:00: _North Korean shipme...
- 08/22/17--16:00: _New appointments pr...
- 08/22/17--16:00: _Malaysia transfers ...
- 08/22/17--17:00: _HAL aims to double ...
- 08/22/17--17:00: _Details of Botswana...
- 08/22/17--17:00: _China steps up trai...
- 08/22/17--18:00: _NORINCO parades fir...
- 08/21/17--16:00: Two more Mexican Air Force T-6C+ aircraft crash
- 08/21/17--16:00: Nepalese Army Air Wing plans to procure 12 more aircraft
- 08/21/17--16:00: Indian Navy commissions second Mk IV LCU
- 08/21/17--16:00: Damen begins building Mexican Navy’s new patrol vessel
- 08/21/17--16:00: Chile eyes new shipborne long-range land attack capability
- 08/21/17--17:00: Igla-1 recovered in DRC
- 08/21/17--17:00: China restricts overseas defence investment
- 08/21/17--17:00: FIMI to buy stake in Orbit
- 08/21/17--18:00: Army-2017: S-500 to enter service in 2020
- 08/22/17--16:00: Russian Helicopters produces first Mi-28UB
- 08/22/17--16:00: Paraguay seeks systems to intercept UAVs
- 08/22/17--16:00: North Korean shipments to Syria intercepted
- 08/22/17--17:00: HAL aims to double production of LCA over next three years
- 08/22/17--17:00: Details of Botswana FA-50 bid emerge
- 08/22/17--17:00: China steps up training for African militaries
- 08/22/17--18:00: NORINCO parades first VT4 tanks for Thailand
Two Mexican Air Force (FAM) Beechcraft T-6C+ Texan II aircraft crashed on 16 August, the Secretariat of National Defence (SEDENA) announced.
According to SEDENA, the aircraft were on a training flight over the Santa Lucia Military Air Base N°1 (BAM N°1) when the two aircraft brushed
The Nepalese Army is to procure 12 new aircraft, doubling the size of its modest fleet, according to local news source The Kathmandu Post .
Having already signed a deal with PT Dirgantara Indonesia to buy a CN235-200 transport aircraft, the Nepalese Army intends to procure two medium transport
The Indian Navy has commissioned its second indigenously built Mk IV LCU
Platform will bolster the service’s amphibious assault and HADR capabilities in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands territories
The Indian Navy has commissioned the second of eight Mk IV Landing Craft Utility
Damen started building a long-range ocean patrol vessel (Patrulla Oceánica de Largo Alcance: POLA) for the Mexican Navy, according to a 17 August navy statement. The vessel is Damen Group’s Sigma 10514 frigate.
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding, in the Netherlands, will construct two
China’s North Industries Corporation (NORINCO) revealed new armoured vehicles and a new active protection system (APS) during the Armour Day it held in Baotou, Inner Mongolia from 15-16 August.
Aimed at promoting NORINCO's products to foreign customers, the event was attended by about 230
Chile may become the first South American nation to deploy a shipborne cruise missile with the capability to reach targets deep in land, as its navy is eyeing IAI/Malam’s Long Range Attack (LORA) hybrid missile and ballistic weapon, military sources in Santiago told Jane's .
Interest in LORA,
Trump said his instinct was to withdraw from Afghanistan, but he has decided to continue the United States' now 16-year-long war there
The White House wants Pakistan and India to help more, and the Afghan government to improve
President Donald Trump announced the United States will add
A recently released UN Group of Experts report on violations of the arms embargo imposed on non-state groups in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) has revealed that the Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda (FDLR) was in possession of at least one 9K310 Igla-1 (SA-16) man-portable
China has introduced new rules limiting the ability of national defence companies to invest in foreign entities. The ban, which is related to concerns about transfers of Chinese military technologies, is intended to protect national interests.
In a notice published by the State Council on 18
Investment group FIMI Opportunity Funds has reached a deal to potentially buy a majority ownership stake in Orbit Technologies, Israeli publication Globes reported on 22 August. FIMI will initially buy 33.4% of the company for ILS36 million (USD10 million) with a larger stake possible in two
The S-500 air-defence missile system will enter service with the Russian Aerospace Forces (VCSs) in 2020 following the completion of testing, Deputy Defence Minister Yury Borisov said at the Army-2017 exhibition in Moscow.
S-500 testing is on schedule, according to Russian air-defence systems
Russian Helicopters has produced the first Mi-28UB 'Havoc' and is testing the combat helicopters, the company announced on 22 August.
Eight Mi-28UBs will be delivered to the Russian Ministry of Defence by the end of the year, the company said.
The holding company's CEO, Andrey Boginsky said that
The Paraguayan Ministry of Defence (MoD) has launched a tender to buy a system to jam and intercept unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). The move is aimed at curtailing unauthorised flights by Brazilian UAVs over Paraguay’s territory, military sources in Asunción told Jane’s .
Two possible arms-related shipments heading from North Korea to Syria have been intercepted in the past six months, according to a UN panel of experts report seen by Reuters on 21 August.
"Two member states interdicted shipments destined for Syria. Another member state informed the panel that
The Turkish government’s latest round of appointments to various command positions in a new decree on 20 August have caused further discontent within the Turkish Armed Forces (TSK).
The Turkish Ministry of Defence (MoD) disclosed in a statement on 22 August that seven unnamed generals and
A number of bodies have been found onboard the stricken Arleigh Burke-class destroyer that was involved in the Singapore Strait collision
Discovery of another body in the sea off Johor dims hopes of finding more survivors, even as search-and-rescue operations continue
HAL is looking to increase production of the Tejas Light Combat Aircraft from 8 to 16 platforms per year from 2019-20
The type only entered squadron service in January 2015, 32 years after the LCA programme began
India’s state-owned Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) aims to
Korean Aerospace Industries (KAI) has claimed that its FA-50 will be a more affordable option for Botswana than the ex-Swedish Air Force JAS 39C/D Gripen multirole fighters the southern African country is considering acquiring to replace its Canadair CF-5 jets, Botswana’s Sunday Standard
The Chinese military has recently undertaken bilateral training activities with the Tanzania Naval Command (TNC), and completed the training of a new rapid reaction brigade for the Armed Forces of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (FARDC).
Details of the Tanzanian training programme were
NORINCO has recently paraded the VT4 MBTs it is producing for Thailand
Thailand is the first known export customer for the VT4. The Thai order, placed in 2016, is for 28 tanks
NORINCO has paraded the first batch of VT4 main battle tanks (MBTs) that have been produced for Thailand at