- RSS Channel Showcase 3545300
- RSS Channel Showcase 1888681
- RSS Channel Showcase 6309696
- RSS Channel Showcase 7456475
Articles on this Page
- 09/13/17--01:00: _India, Belarus prom...
- 09/13/17--01:00: _DSEI 2017: Leonardo...
- 09/13/17--03:00: _RoKAF successfully ...
- 09/13/17--03:00: _Inzpire to provide ...
- 09/13/17--03:00: _Indian Army's new M...
- 09/13/17--03:00: _EU bucks up its deb...
- 09/13/17--17:00: _NIMR to demo Ajban ...
- 09/14/17--00:00: _US Air Force target...
- 09/14/17--00:00: _Mattis supports nuc...
- 09/14/17--00:00: _Japanese audit says...
- 09/14/17--00:00: _Indonesian companie...
- 09/14/17--00:00: _DSEI 2017: Thales t...
- 09/14/17--00:00: _DSEI 2017: Saab pre...
- 09/14/17--00:00: _DSEI 2017: BAE Syst...
- 09/14/17--00:00: _DSEI 2017: BAE mark...
- 09/14/17--00:00: _Canada renames upco...
- 09/14/17--01:00: _Thailand, Russia si...
- 09/14/17--01:00: _Turkish president c...
- 09/14/17--01:00: _Indonesia stations ...
- 09/14/17--01:00: _India's GRSE emerge...
- 09/13/17--01:00: India, Belarus promote joint production
- 09/13/17--01:00: DSEI 2017: Leonardo’s BriteCloud passes trials
- 09/13/17--03:00: RoKAF successfully test-fires Taurus KEPD 350K cruise missile
- 09/13/17--03:00: Inzpire to provide GECO mission system for Indonesian Air Force
- 09/13/17--03:00: Indian Army's new M777 howitzer damaged during field firing
- 09/13/17--03:00: EU bucks up its debunking of Russian propaganda
- 09/13/17--17:00: NIMR to demo Ajban 440A to Baltic forces
- 09/14/17--00:00: Japanese audit says local industry behind schedule on F-35 programme
- 09/14/17--00:00: Indonesian companies post losses
- 09/14/17--00:00: DSEI 2017: Thales touts further Spy'Ranger prospects
- 09/14/17--00:00: DSEI 2017: Saab presents new Gripen Aggressor
- 09/14/17--00:00: DSEI 2017: BAE Systems touts large area display for Typhoon
- 09/14/17--00:00: DSEI 2017: BAE marks LiteHUD first-flight milestones
- 09/14/17--00:00: Canada renames upcoming support ships as Protecteur-class vessels
- 09/14/17--01:00: Thailand, Russia sign military-technology accord
- 09/14/17--01:00: Turkish president claims first deposit made for Russian S-400s
- 09/14/17--01:00: India's GRSE emerges as lowest bidder in survey ship programme
India and Belarus have outlined a programme of joint defence development and production supported by possible funding from New Delhi.
Following talks on 12 September between India Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Belarus President Alexander Lukashenko, India’s Ministry of External Affairs
Leonardo has announced that its BriteCloud system has successfully undergone trials with the Royal Air Force (RAF) in the United States in March this year.
The trials saw more than 80 BC55 BriteCloud countermeasures in the round 55 mm diameter configuration dispensed by the Panavia Tornado GR4
The Republic of Korea Air Force (RoKAF) announced on 13 September it had successfully test-fired one of its recently acquired German-built KEPD 350K air-to-surface cruise missiles.
The missile was fired from an F-15K Slam Eagle fighter over the Yellow Sea (also known as the West Sea) and flew some
UK-based company Inzpire announced on 13 September that it will provide its GECO Air tablet-based mission system to the Indonesian Air Force (Tentera Nasional Indonesia - Angkatan Udara: TNI-AU) in conjunction with its in-country partner PT Kadomas Aviasindo.
“Once in service, GECO [Air] will
One of two BAE Systems M777 155 mm/39-calibre lightweight howitzers (LWHs) acquired by the Indian Army in May malfunctioned on 2 September during field firing at Pokhran, in India’s northwestern state of Rajasthan.
IA officials told Jane’s that the barrel of the LWH, which was firing
The European Union's (EU) foreign policy wing, the European External Action Service (EEAS), launched its new website on 12 September to debunk the Kremlin’s fake news about military conflicts, civic unrest, and social trends beyond its borders.
The “EU vs. Disinfo site
UAE-based armoured vehicle manufacturer NIMR plans to conduct live-fire demonstrations of its Ajban 440A 4x4 vehicle in Lithuania in April 2018, company officials told Jane’s at the DSEI defence exhibition, held in London from 11-15 September.
As part of an ongoing marketing campaign by the
The US Air Force believes ASAPTR will develop technologies for a wide range of platforms
These include low cost UAVs, advanced structural concepts, and vehicle integration
The US Air Force (USAF) believes its new Aerospace Systems Air Platform Technology Research (ASAPTR) programme and
A nuclear triad of missiles, bombers, and submarines sends ‘the most compelling message’, Mattis believes
A new air-launched cruise missile is still being reviewed
Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis signalled his support for continuing to field a ‘triad’ of nuclear
Japanese industry is behind schedule on its programme to produce parts for locally operated Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) aircraft, Japan’s Board of Audit said in a report published 13 September.
The Board of Audit said Japanese industry has not yet fully
Two of Indonesia's biggest defence firms, naval shipbuilder PT PAL and aerospace manufacturer PT Dirgantara (PTDI), posted expanding losses in 2016, partly as a result of efforts to upgrades production facilities, Indonesia’s Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises said on 13 September.
Thales is competing to secure additional sales of its Spy'Ranger small unmanned aircraft system (SUAS), as it looks to add to the units it began delivering to France earlier this year.
Speaking at the DSEI exhibition in London, officials said that the electrically powered fixed-wing SUAS was
Saab is pitching a dedicated ‘Aggressor’ variant of its Gripen C fighter aircraft for the upcoming UK and US pilot training requirements.
Speaking at the DSEI exhibition in London where the new variant of the multirole fighter was unveiled, the head of Gripen sales and marketing,
BAE Systems and Airbus are developing a large area display (LAD) system as part of plans for future upgrades to the Eurofighter Typhoon combat aircraft, it was revealed at the DSEI exhibition in London.
Speaking to Jane’s on 13 September, Eurofighter capabilities manager at BAE Systems and
BAE Systems has flown its Lite Head-Up Display (HUD) for the first time on a number of different aircraft types, the company announced at the DSEI exhibition in London on 13 September.
The LiteHUD, which is billed as being 60% smaller and 50% lighter than other comparable systems, has so far this
Canada’s new replenishment vessels for the Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) are to be known as the Protecteur-class when the two future vessels, Protecteur and Preserver join the RCN, the Department of National Defence (DND) announced on 12 September.
Previously, the Joint Support Ships (JSS) were
Thailand and Russia have signed an agreement to facilitate military-technology collaboration, military sources in Bangkok have confirmed to Jane’s .
The memorandum of agreement (MOA) on military-technical co-operation was signed on 13 September in Bangkok between Mikhail Petukhov, the deputy
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan claimed on 12 September that Turkey has paid the first deposit for the S-400 surface-to-air (SAM) missile system to Russia. The first deposit is estimated to be worth USD2.5 billion.
Speaking to journalists on his way from Astana, Kazakhstan, to Turkey,
Indonesia has deployed one of its latest patrol boats to secure the Northern Sulawesi port of Bitung
Country is on guard against an expected exodus of Islamic State-inspired fighters from the southern Philippines
The Indonesian Navy (Tentara Nasional Indonesia – Angkatan Laut:
India’s state-owned Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers (GRSE) has emerged as the lowest bidder for the long-delayed programme to design and build four 3,000-3,500-tonne hydrographic survey ships for the Indian Navy (IN).
Official sources told Jane’s that on 12 September the