- RSS Channel Showcase 4403293
- RSS Channel Showcase 2513053
- RSS Channel Showcase 6648970
- RSS Channel Showcase 1965041
Articles on this Page
- 09/28/17--17:00: _South Korea display...
- 09/28/17--17:00: _Rosoboronexport ord...
- 09/28/17--17:00: _Reliance Naval conf...
- 09/28/17--17:00: _Argentina receives ...
- 09/28/17--18:00: _Vigor Works wins US...
- 09/28/17--18:00: _Second Russian S-40...
- 09/28/17--18:00: _MDA acquisition of ...
- 09/28/17--18:00: _Mattis’ Afghanistan...
- 09/28/17--18:00: _Hensoldt completes ...
- 09/28/17--17:00: _US Air Force plans ...
- 10/01/17--16:00: _US Osprey crashes i...
- 10/01/17--17:00: _Russia confirms Tur...
- 10/01/17--17:00: _Pilots killed in Uk...
- 10/01/17--17:00: _Germany upgrades KZO
- 10/01/17--17:00: _Estonia to open all...
- 10/01/17--17:00: _Algeria commissions...
- 10/01/17--18:00: _US aircraft carrier...
- 10/01/17--18:00: _Saab to provide com...
- 10/01/17--18:00: _Mali receives new a...
- 10/01/17--18:00: _India readying IAF ...
- 09/28/17--17:00: South Korea displays advanced missile systems for Armed Forces Day
- 09/28/17--17:00: Rosoboronexport order book reaches USD44 billion
- 09/28/17--17:00: Reliance Naval confirms share sale
- 09/28/17--17:00: Argentina receives first Texan II trainers
- 09/28/17--18:00: Vigor Works wins US Army award to develop, build 36 new cargo boats
- 09/28/17--18:00: Second Russian S-400 in Syria confirmed
- 09/28/17--18:00: MDA acquisition of DigitalGlobe receives US approval
- 09/28/17--18:00: Hensoldt completes Kelvin Hughes acquisition
- 09/28/17--17:00: US Air Force plans USD100 million contract for ORS-8 spacecraft
- 10/01/17--16:00: US Osprey crashes in Middle East
- 10/01/17--17:00: Russia confirms Turkey has made advance payment for S-400s
- 10/01/17--17:00: Pilots killed in Ukraine training jet crash
- 10/01/17--17:00: Germany upgrades KZO
- 10/01/17--17:00: Estonia to open all military posts to women
- 10/01/17--17:00: Algeria commissions minesweeper
- 10/01/17--18:00: Saab to provide communication system for RNZN’s future fleet tanker
- 10/01/17--18:00: Mali receives new aircraft
- 10/01/17--18:00: India readying IAF base to receive Rafale fighters
The South Korean military displayed some of its most advanced missile systems on 28 September at an event to mark the upcoming 69th anniversary of the country's Armed Forces Day.
Among the systems shown at the event, which was held in Pyeongtaek at the headquarters of the Republic of Korea Navy's
Russian defence export organisation Rosoboronexport has increased its international orderbook to USD44 billion in September 2017, according to the Chief Executive Officer of Rostec, which administers the state arms exporter.
Speaking to The Council of Federation of Russia’s Federal Assembly,
Reliance Naval and Engineering Limited (RNEL) has confirmed plans to raise INR12 billion (USD180 million) through a share sale. In a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange on 28 September, the company said that the planned rights issue had been approved by its board.
The share sale issue, which is
The Argentine Air Force (Fuerza Aérea Argentina: FAA) received the first of an expected 24 Beechcraft T-6C+ Texan II turboprop trainer and light-attack aircraft in late September.
The first four aircraft, contracted in April, departed Textron’s facility in the United States for Argentina
The US Army awarded Oregon’s Vigor Works a development contract for the Manoeuvre Support Vessel (Light) (MSV[L]) platform to replace its ageing Landing Craft Mechanised (LCM) 8 MOD I and MOD II ‘Mike Boats’.
The ten-year, firm fixed price, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity
Russia now has two S-400 air defence systems deployed in Syria
Located in the coastal mountain range, the second S-400 should provide better coverage of Syrian territory
Russia has deployed a second S-400 long-range surface-to-air missile (SAM) system to Syria, a move that
Canadian defence and government communications supplier MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates (MDA) announced on 28 September that its proposed acquisition of Colorado-based satellite imaging specialist DigitalGlobe Inc had been approved by the US Committee on Foreign Investment.
The approval means
The recent visit by US Secretary of Defence Jim Mattis and NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg to Afghanistan was overshadowed by a militant attack carried out near Kabul’s Hamid Karzai International Airport, which prompted a US air strike that accidentally caused civilian casualties.
German defence electronics supplier Hensoldt announced on 28 September that it had completed its acquisition of British naval radar and maritime security specialist Kelvin Hughes.
The purchase, made from British private equity firm ECI Partners, was first announced on 29 June. The value of the
The US Air Force plans to award a USD100 million contract for ORS-8 spacecraft
This is a large amount of money considering the entire ORS office was provided USD40 million over last two fiscal years
The US Air Force’s (USAF’s) Operationally Responsive Space (ORS) office is
A United States military Bell-Boeing V-22 Osprey tiltrotor crashed during operations in the Middle East on 29 September, injuring two service personnel onboard.
The aircraft came down in the early hours in what the US Central Command (CENTCOM) described as “a hard landing”. In a press
Moscow will not transfer S-400 production technology to Ankara
Turkey does not rule out obtaining ballistic missiles
Russian President Vladimir Putin’s aide, Vladimir Kozhin, said on 29 September that the contract to supply S-400 surface-to-air missile (SAM) systems to Turkey has
A Czech-built twin-seat Aero L-39 'Albatros' military training aircraft crashed after communications were lost near Starokostiantyniv, 300 km west of Kyiv, on 29 September, killing both the pilots, the Ukrainian Air Force command has reported.
Rescue and law enforcement services continued to work
The ground control stations (GCS) of the German Army's Kleinfluggerät für Zielortung (KZO) target acquisition unmanned aerial vehicle have been upgraded, the Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology, and In-Service Support (BAAINBw) has announced.
KZO has been flight
Estonian Defence Minister Jüri Luik signed a draft bill on 29 September to allow more women to enter conscript service on a voluntary basis and to permit them to serve in all parts of the armed forces, the ministry of defence has announced.
Conscription in Estonia is compulsory only for men.
The Algerian National Navy’s new mine-countermeasures vessel (MCMV) El-Kasseh 1 (501) was commissioned by Chief of Staff Lieutenant General Ahmed Gaïd Salah on 30 September, the Ministry of National Defence announced.
It emerged in 2014 that Algeria had placed an order with Italy’s
The US Navy is expected to send USS Ronald Reagan , a forward-deployed Nimitz-class aircraft carrier, to waters near the Korean Peninsula in October for a joint exercise with the Republic of Korea Navy (RoKN) amid heightened tensions in the region because of North Korea's weapon development
Defence and security company Saab has a signed a contract to provide its TactiCall integrated communication system for the Royal New Zealand Navy’s (RNZN’s) future fleet replenishment vessel, Aotearoa , according to a 2 October statement by the company.
In-service support for the
The Malian Air Force has taken delivery of two Harbin Y-12 twin-engine light transport aircraft and an undisclosed number of Russian Helicopters Mi-35M attack helicopters, a spokesperson for the Malian Armed Forces (FAMa) confirmed to Jane’s .
The FAMa spokesperson declined to provide
India’s federal government has approved INR2.20 billion (USD33.6 million) to develop facilities at an Indian Air Force (IAF) base in the north of the country to accommodate one of two squadrons of the 36 Dassault Rafale fighters it ordered last year from France.
Official sources told