- RSS Channel Showcase 9910259
- RSS Channel Showcase 7799208
- RSS Channel Showcase 5037103
- RSS Channel Showcase 9424862
Articles on this Page
- 10/29/17--17:00: _SNC pitches Force H...
- 10/29/17--17:00: _Serbia seeks Italia...
- 10/29/17--17:00: _Macedonia struggles...
- 10/29/17--17:00: _Korea Aerospace Ind...
- 10/29/17--17:00: _Japan to donate fiv...
- 10/29/17--17:00: _Indonesian Navy rec...
- 10/29/17--17:00: _IDF thwarts cross-b...
- 10/29/17--17:00: _Honduras to recover...
- 10/29/17--17:00: _Finland orders more...
- 10/29/17--17:00: _China’s AT200 cargo...
- 10/29/17--17:00: _Argentine Army buyi...
- 10/29/17--18:00: _Raytheon awarded US...
- 10/29/17--18:00: _North Korean nuclea...
- 10/29/17--18:00: _North Korea vows to...
- 10/29/17--18:00: _Iran unveils mobile...
- 10/30/17--16:00: _US Air Force believ...
- 10/30/17--16:00: _South Korea receive...
- 10/30/17--17:00: _USAF FAR 12 contrac...
- 10/30/17--17:00: _US Army advances pr...
- 10/30/17--17:00: _Turkmenistan parade...
- 10/29/17--17:00: SNC pitches Force Hawk as USAF Huey replacement
- 10/29/17--17:00: Serbia seeks Italian investment in Zastava Arms
- 10/29/17--17:00: Macedonia struggles to save Eurokompozit
- 10/29/17--17:00: Korea Aerospace Industries appoints new CEO
- 10/29/17--17:00: Japan to donate five Beechcraft TC-90 trainers to Philippines
- 10/29/17--17:00: Indonesian Navy receives second SIGMA 10514-class frigate
- 10/29/17--17:00: IDF thwarts cross-border tunnel with new tech
- 10/29/17--17:00: Honduras to recover air force with Israeli support
- 10/29/17--17:00: Finland orders more NLAWs
- 10/29/17--17:00: Argentine Army buying more anti-tank weapons
- 10/29/17--18:00: Raytheon awarded USD1.5 billion SBX radar contract
- 10/29/17--18:00: North Korean nuclear threat ‘has accelerated’, says Mattis
- 10/29/17--18:00: North Korea vows to launch more satellites
- 10/29/17--18:00: Iran unveils mobile coastal radar
- 10/30/17--16:00: South Korea receives first PKX-B missile craft
- 10/30/17--17:00: USAF FAR 12 contract to Orbital ATK for ORS-5 draws concern
- 10/30/17--17:00: US Army advances precision-guided mortar programme
- 10/30/17--17:00: Turkmenistan parades ground vehicles for special forces
Sierra-Nevada Corporation (SNC) has joined Boeing and Lockheed Martin in pitching a solution for the US Air Force’s (USAF’s) UH-1N Huey Replacement Program, the company confirmed to Jane’s on 28 October.
The Nevada-based is to pitch upgraded surplus UH-60 Black Hawks for the
Serbian Defence Minister Aleksandar Vulin visited Beretta and Leonardo during a visit to Italy on 23-24 October.
The minister claimed after meeting Beretta CEO Franco Gussalli on 23 October that the Italian arms manufacturer had expressed interest in the Kragujevac-based arms producer Zastava
The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia's (FYROM's) government is studying options for solving the longstanding solvency problems of the nation's sole state-owned military factory, 11 Oktomvri - Eurokompozit, Prime Minister Zoran Zaev revealed after meeting a representative of the company in
Korea Aerospace Industries (KAI) has appointed a new CEO. The company said on 27 October that Kim Jo-won has been named as a successor to Ha Sung-Yong, who stepped down three months ago amid allegations of corruption.
KAI said that Kim’s tenure as CEO would last three years and that he joins
Japan will donate five Beechcraft TC-90 King Air advanced trainer aircraft to the Philippines at the end of March 2018 to bolster the Southeast Asian country’s maritime security capabilities.
Japan ’s Acquisition, Technology and Logistics Agency (ATLA) – a division under the
The Indonesian Navy (Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Laut: TNI-AL) has received its second Martadinata (SIGMA 10514)-class guided-missile frigate, according to the Indonesian Ministry of Defence (MoD).
The vessel, which will be the future KRI I Gusti Ngurah Rai (with pennant number 332), was
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) destroyed a tunnel dug from the Gaza Strip into Israel after detecting it with “ground breaking technology”, a military spokesperson said on 30 October.
IDF spokesperson Lieutenant Colonel Jonathan Conricus said Southern Command detected the
Honduran military aircraft are soon to be recovered via a 2016 deal with the Israeli government, as analysis work on the project has finished.
The agreement is for a total of USD209 million and includes the recovery and overhaul of seven of an original 10 Northrop Grumman (Northrop) F-5E Tiger IIs
The Finnish Defence Forces have ordered more Next generation Light Anti-Tank Weapon (NLAW) systems, Saab, the company that produces the system, has announced.
Saab said Finland was exercising an option under a contract dating from 2015, with deliveries still taking place this year.
China is planning to use its new AT200 cargo unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) to carry out deliveries to the country’s military bases in the South China Sea, according to the Institute of Engineering Thermophysics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
“Because of its strong performance, the
The Argentine Military Attaché in Washington, DC, has announced a direct acquisition contract for 77 Saab Bofors Dynamics Carl Gustaf anti-tank recoilless rifles with 30 sub-calibre adapters.
To complement the sub-calibre adapters Argentina is also buying 5,800 rounds of 7.62 mm tracer
The US Missile Defense Agency (MDA) awarded Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems a USD1.5 billion indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity follow-on contract with cost-plus-fixed-fee and cost-plus-incentive-fee line items to provide operations and sustainment (O&S) support for the Army Navy
US Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis has said that the growing threat of a North Korean nuclear attack has led the defence and diplomatic collaboration between Washington and Seoul to take on a new sense of urgency.
Speaking at a news conference in Seoul on 27 October alongside South Korean Minister
North Korea has vowed to launch more satellites into space as part of a five-year National Space Development Plan, which, it claims, is aimed at boosting economic development and improving people's lives.
The Rodong Sinmun newspaper – the daily of the Workers’ Party of Korea –
Iran unveiled what was described as an advanced maritime radar called the Afagh that was developed by the Ministry of Defence’s Iran Electronics Industries on 30 October.
The Afagh was displayed mounted on a truck during a visit by Brigadier General Amir Hatami, the new defence minister.
The USAF said it is not barred from flying commercial payloads on ICBM motor-derived rockets
It also said it is not actively pursuing this on future ICBM motor rocket missions
The US Air Force (USAF), for the first time publicly stated that it believes it is not barred from flying
South Korean shipbuilder Hanjin Heavy Industries and Construction (HHIC) has delivered the first 'B' variant of the Patrol Killer Experimental (PKX) fast attack craft to the Republic of Korea Navy (RoKN).
The vessel was delivered on 30 October in a ceremony held at HHIC’s shipyard in Busan,
A space industry CEO has expressed concern about a USAF FAR 12 contract to Orbital ATK for the air force's ORS-5 mission
FAR 12 is for commercial items, while ORS-5 was launched on an excess ICBM motor rocket
A leading US space executive has expressed concern about a contracting
The US Army’s 120 mm High Explosive Guided Mortar (HEGM) programme has progressed to a Design Qualification Phase that began with separate USD5 million Defence Ordnance Technology Consortium (DOTC) contract awards to BAE Systems, General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems (GD-OTS), and
Turkmenistan has displayed several recently acquired foreign-made ground vehicles for its special forces in a parade to mark the country’s Independence Day on 27 October.
Among the equipment shown in the capital Ashgabat were products from US-based manufacturer Polaris Government and Defense