- RSS Channel Showcase 1107459
- RSS Channel Showcase 1968794
- RSS Channel Showcase 6102690
- RSS Channel Showcase 9645733
Articles on this Page
- 11/12/17--18:00: _Kuwaiti Typhoon ass...
- 11/13/17--15:00: _US carrier strike g...
- 11/13/17--15:00: _Three-carrier drill...
- 11/13/17--15:00: _Singapore commissio...
- 11/13/17--15:00: _Dubai Airshow 2017:...
- 11/13/17--16:00: _Rwandan SH3 self-pr...
- 11/13/17--16:00: _Russia completes de...
- 11/13/17--16:00: _Mattis upbeat on NA...
- 11/13/17--16:00: _IAF to begin receiv...
- 11/13/17--16:00: _Dubai Airshow 2017:...
- 11/13/17--16:00: _China’s Beihang Unm...
- 11/13/17--16:00: _China, ASEAN announ...
- 11/13/17--16:00: _Australia prepares ...
- 11/13/17--17:00: _Mauritanian landing...
- 11/13/17--17:00: _Majority of EU coun...
- 11/13/17--17:00: _Leonardo boosts cyb...
- 11/13/17--17:00: _Dubai Airshow 2017:...
- 11/13/17--18:00: _Ukraine wins first ...
- 11/14/17--15:00: _Dubai Airshow 2017:...
- 11/14/17--15:00: _Dubai Airshow 2017:...
- 11/12/17--18:00: Kuwaiti Typhoon assembly begins
- 11/13/17--15:00: US carrier strike groups face unique challenges in Western Pacific
- 11/13/17--15:00: Three-carrier drill tests logistics, sends message
- 11/13/17--15:00: Singapore commissions two Littoral Mission Vessels
- 11/13/17--16:00: Rwandan SH3 self-propelled howitzer spotted
- 11/13/17--16:00: Mattis upbeat on NATO adding troops to Afghanistan
- 11/13/17--16:00: IAF to begin receiving BrahMos-A cruise missiles next January
- 11/13/17--16:00: Dubai Airshow 2017: UAE-based Calidus reveals new COIN aircraft
- 11/13/17--16:00: China, ASEAN announce start of COC negotiations for South China Sea
- 11/13/17--16:00: Australia prepares defence industrial development plan
- 11/13/17--17:00: Mauritanian landing ship construction gets underway
- 11/13/17--17:00: Leonardo boosts cybersecurity operations in the UAE
- 11/13/17--17:00: Dubai Airshow 2017: Japan looks to Gulf for C-2 export sales
- 11/13/17--18:00: Ukraine wins first foreign investment in aerospace sector
- 11/14/17--15:00: Dubai Airshow 2017: RSAF praises Typhoon’s performance over Yemen
- 11/14/17--15:00: Dubai Airshow 2017: Kuwait to procure UAVs
Eurofighter partner companies have begun the assembly of major components of the Kuwaiti air force’s Typhoon combat aircraft, according to the vice president of Leonardo’s Eurofighter Programme Unit, Giancarlo Mezzanatto.
He revealed details of the assembly activity for the 28 Kuwait
The Western Pacific’s geopolitical and climatic makeup can uniquely challenge safe and effective operations for a single carrier strike group (CSG), let alone the trio of CSGs the US Navy (USN) has drilling with allied forces close to the North Korean Peninsula.
This is the first time that
The US Navy (USN) spent thousands of hours planning the convergence and drilling of three carrier strike groups (CSGs) in the Western Pacific at the same time, the first such exercise in about a decade.
“Lots of changes occurred,” Rear Admiral Gregory Harris, commander of Carrier Strike
The Republic of Singapore Navy has inducted two more Independence-class vessels
Service is making good progress towards operating a class of eight Littoral Mission Vessels by 2020
The Republic of Singapore Navy (RSN) has commissioned two more locally built Littoral Mission Vessels.
IOMAX has showcased a new and improved Block 2 variant of its Archangel Border Patrol Aircraft (BPA), as it looks to close out sales with at least four new customers.
Speaking to Jane’s on 14 November, IOMAX officials said with the Block 2 aircraft on static display at the Dubai Airshow, the
A Norinco 122 mm SH3 tracked self-propelled howitzer was observed in service with the Rwandan Defence Forces (RDF) for the first time on 10 November, with President Paul Kagame’s office releasing a photograph of a vehicle that participated in a combined-arms exercise designated ‘Hard
Bangladesh has received the final batch of BTR-80 armoured personnel carriers (APCs) destined for use in UN peacekeeping operations, Russian manufacturer Military Industrial Company told the Sputnik news agency on 6 November.
Although it is unclear how many vehicles were handed over, it is likely
US Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis appears optimistic that NATO allies and partner nations will add troops in Afghanistan to help train and assist local forces.
"Right now, I'd say there's somewhere approximately two-dozen NATO allies and partner countries that are leaning towards raising the
The Indo-Russian joint venture BrahMos Aerospace is to begin deliveries of the air-launched version of the BrahMos supersonic cruise missile to the Indian Air Force (IAF) in January 2018, Russian state-owned TASS news agency reported on 13 November.
Deliveries of the BrahMos-A will begin
United Arab Emirates (UAE)-based Calidus has revealed a new turboprop aircraft designed for light attack counterinsurgency (COIN).
The single-engined B-250, which was unveiled at the Dubai Airshow running from 12 to 16 November, is a tandem twin-seat aircraft that is built around the Rockwell
China’s Beihang Unmanned Aircraft System Technology unveiled on 13 November its TYW-1 strike-capable reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) at Beihang’s new factory in the eastern Chinese city of Taizhou.
The 9.85 m-long and 2.5 m-high platform is based on the BZK-005 multirole
China and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) have agreed to start negotiations on a code of conduct (COC) in the South China Sea (SCS) in an effort to ease regional tensions over territorial disputes in the area.
“Following the adoption by the Ministers of ASEAN member states
Australia is on track to publish its Defence Industrial Capability Plan (DICP) in early 2018 to support indigenous development and the country’s programme to modernise the Australian Defence Force (ADF) in the next decade and beyond.
Australia’s Minister for Defence Industry Christopher
A ceremony was held in China on 9 November to mark the start of construction for a 1,750 tonne landing ship for Mauritania, according to Chinese media reports that cited the Wuchang Shipbuilding Industry Group.
An artist’s impression of the ship displayed during the ceremony showed a landing
A majority of the EU’s member states – 23 out of 28 – officially notified their intention on 13 November to create permanent structured co-operation (PESCO) in defence, thus setting the stage for Europe to bolster its defence policy, speed up capability development and, ultimately,
Leonardo announced on 13 November that it is to boost its cybersecurity presence in the Gulf region following the announcement of a partnership with Emirati firm MVP Tech.
Under the partnership agreement, the two companies will work together on providing integrated security solutions in the United
The Japanese Ministry of Defence (MoD) has displayed the newly designed and produced Kawasaki C-2 transport aircraft at the Dubai Airshow, and hopes to export the aircraft to the Gulf region.
On 14 November, Colonel Tokukazu Omine, the C-2 programme manager for the MoD, told Jane’s that Japan
Ukraine has announced a USD150 million investment from US private equity fund Oriole Capital Group to fund the Kharkiv State Aircraft Manufacturing Enterprise.
Ukraine’s UkrOboronProm made the announcement on 13 November, as part of the company’s presence at the Dubai Airshow in the
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) has noted the superior operational effectiveness and increased safety margins of its Eurofighter Typhoon combat aircraft during the type’s ongoing mission over Yemen.
Speaking to Jane’s at the Dubai Airshow, RSAF Typhoon pilot First Lieutenant Abdul Aziz
The Kuwaiti Air Force is considering the procurement of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) to enhance its reconnaissance and operational capabilities, and to protect the country’s border regions, the service chief told Jane’s on 13 November.
Speaking at the Dubai Airshow, Major General