- RSS Channel Showcase 6764618
- RSS Channel Showcase 1968658
- RSS Channel Showcase 5829547
- RSS Channel Showcase 6513775
Articles on this Page
- 11/27/17--16:00: _Berlin Security Con...
- 11/27/17--17:00: _Thales acquires UK ...
- 11/27/17--17:00: _Putin discusses Sta...
- 11/28/17--15:00: _LCS meets milestone...
- 11/28/17--15:00: _China on the brink ...
- 11/28/17--16:00: _SIG Sauer withdraws...
- 11/28/17--16:00: _Polish short-range ...
- 11/28/17--16:00: _NORINCO and Myanmar...
- 11/28/17--16:00: _Chinese tank destro...
- 11/28/17--16:00: _China looks to quan...
- 11/28/17--17:00: _US forces hopeful A...
- 11/28/17--17:00: _Berlin Security Con...
- 11/28/17--18:00: _Berlin Security Con...
- 11/27/17--17:00: Thales acquires UK radar provider
- 11/28/17--15:00: LCS meets milestones, operational needs
- 11/28/17--15:00: China on the brink of AI breakthroughs, says US think tank
- 11/28/17--16:00: SIG Sauer withdraws from tender for G36 replacement
- 11/28/17--16:00: NORINCO and Myanmar look to boost collaboration
- 11/28/17--16:00: Chinese tank destroyers exercise in Djibouti
- 11/28/17--16:00: China looks to quantum technologies to boost naval programmes
Europe must maintain its unity and solidarity if it is to head off the greatest challenges that it has faced since the end of the Cold War, a senior Swedish minister said on 28 November.
Speaking at the Berlin Security Conference at which Sweden is this year’s partner nation, the
Thales has completed the acquisition of radar developer Aveillant, it announced on 28 November, adding further counter-unmanned aerial vehicle (C-UAV) capability to its portfolio.
The Cambridge, UK-based radar company has been marketing its software-defined holographic radar technology for a number
Russian President Vladimir Putin conducted a series of meetings with the military and defence industry executives in Sochi on 20–23 November to discuss the new Gosudarstvennaya Programma Vooruzhenii (State Armament Programme, GPV) and the GPV which is nearing completion. The new GPV will be
The US Navy (USN) fleet of littoral combat ships (LCSs) is proving its combat worth in operational theatre and meeting milestones for testing and module deployment, according to a talking-point paper updated this month by the LCS Programme Executive Office.
“SE [Southeast] Asia deployments
China is on the verge of major industrial and technological breakthroughs in artificial intelligence (AI) that could support efforts of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) to surpass the capabilities of the United States military, a US-based think tank has said in a newly published paper.
German small arms manufacturer SIG Sauer has withdrawn from the tender to replace the G36 assault rifle. The company claims the technical requirements for the new rifle are tailored to G36 producer Heckler & Koch and thus sees little or no chance of winning the competition. Heckler & Koch is
Poland’s new Narew short-range missile defence system could reach its initial operational capability within two years, the country’s defence minister has said.
During a 23 November press conference while visiting the 3rd Air Defence Brigade in Sochaczew, where he saw the Surface-to-Air
The China North Industries Corporation (NORINCO) and the Myanmar Armed Forces (MAF) have pledged to expand collaboration with a view to expanding defence trade and related technologies.
NORINCO announced the expanding partnership in a press release on 28 November, although the agreement was secured
China has deployed at least two ZTL-11 8x8 amphibious tank destroyers to Djibouti, it was revealed when photographs and TV footage were released showing a live-firing exercise carried out by the People’s Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) Marines detachment now based in the country on 23 November.
The China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation (CSIC) and the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) have signed a landmark agreement to collaborate on quantum technologies supporting the development of advanced naval mission systems.
Under the joint programme, the two parties will
USFOR-A believes new auditing systems, among other efforts, can help stem systemic corruption in the ANDSF
The Afghan government appears to have bought into the US strategy, but it is less clear if Pakistan has
The Afghan National Defense and Security Forces (ANDSF) are being
Lockheed Martin has its sights set on Germany as it targets three key upcoming requirements for the Bundeswehr.
Promoting its presence at the Berlin Security Conference (BSC) on 29 November, Lockheed Martin showcased its offerings for three programmes for the German Air Force (Luftwaffe) and Navy
Industry is waiting on the German government to sign the capability paper required to kick-start the launch of a multinational programme to replace the navy’s ageing Westland Mk 88A Sea Lynx helicopters, Jane’s was told on 29 November.
Speaking at the Berlin Security Conference (BSC),