- RSS Channel Showcase 1622917
- RSS Channel Showcase 9609819
- RSS Channel Showcase 2775159
- RSS Channel Showcase 7959410
Articles on this Page
- 06/25/17--18:00: _South Korea boosts ...
- 06/25/17--18:00: _Belgium to procure ...
- 06/25/17--18:00: _Another Jiangkai II...
- 06/25/17--18:00: _Airbus completes H1...
- 06/25/17--18:00: _Aerial confrontatio...
- 06/25/17--19:00: _China's Liaoning ca...
- 06/26/17--16:00: _Stavatti moves clos...
- 06/26/17--16:00: _Poland speeds up ac...
- 06/26/17--16:00: _New antenna appears...
- 06/26/17--16:00: _Metal Shark shipbui...
- 06/26/17--16:00: _F-35B resumes fligh...
- 06/26/17--16:00: _Colombia receiving ...
- 06/26/17--17:00: _US-led coalition sa...
- 06/26/17--17:00: _Ukraine orders Poli...
- 06/26/17--17:00: _Queen Elizabeth set...
- 06/26/17--17:00: _Pentagon budget 201...
- 06/26/17--17:00: _Pentagon budget 201...
- 06/26/17--17:00: _India to receive fi...
- 06/26/17--17:00: _Australia announces...
- 06/26/17--18:00: _US Department of St...
- 06/25/17--18:00: South Korea boosts local support of FA-50 light fighters
- 06/25/17--18:00: Belgium to procure French Scorpion vehicles
- 06/25/17--18:00: Airbus completes H145M deliveries to German special forces
- 06/25/17--18:00: Aerial confrontation increases over the Baltic Sea
- 06/25/17--19:00: China's Liaoning carrier departs Qingdao on training mission
- 06/26/17--16:00: Stavatti moves closer to Machete production in Serbia
- 06/26/17--16:00: New antenna appears on Iranian frigate
- 06/26/17--16:00: F-35B resumes flight operations in Arizona after brief pause
- 06/26/17--16:00: Colombia receiving two new Kfir two-seat fighters from Israel
- 06/26/17--17:00: US-led coalition says Islamic State foreign fighters now trapped
- 06/26/17--17:00: Ukraine orders Polish night-vision devices for armoured vehicles
- 06/26/17--17:00: Queen Elizabeth sets sail for sea trials
- 06/26/17--17:00: India to receive final 'white-tail' C-17
- 06/26/17--17:00: Australia announces innovation investments
South Korea’s Defense Acquisition Program Administration (DAPA) has completed a project to fully indigenise the maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) of the Republic of Korea Air Force’s (RoKAF’s) FA-50 Golden Eagle light strike fighters, produced by Korea Aerospace Industries
Belgium's Council of Ministers announced on 22 June that it had approved the procurement of 60 Jaguar armoured fighting vehicles (AFVs) and 417 Griffon light combat vehicles currently under development in France.
The EUR1.1 billion (USD1.23 billion) procurement will also see Belgian and French
The 24th Jiangkai II-class (Type 054A) frigate to be commissioned by China's People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) entered service with the South Sea Fleet on 23 June at a ceremony held at the Zhanjiang naval base.
Named Xuchang (pennant number 536), the 134 m-long ship was built at the Huangpu
Airbus Helicopters has delivered the fifteenth and final H145M multirole helicopter to the German Bundeswehr, the company announced on 26 June.
The helicopters have been delivered to Laupheim in southern Germany, from where they are being operated by the Kommando Spezialkräfte (KSK) special
The Estonian and Lithuanian authorities have reported that in the seven days ending 20 June NATO jets have scrambled 32 times from their air bases at Ämari in Estonia and Siauliai in Lithuania to identify and escort incoming Russian warplanes over the Baltic Sea and the Gulf of Finland. This
China's first in-service aircraft carrier, Liaoning , sailed from its naval base south of Qingdao on 25 June for a further round of training and exercises, according to the state-owned Xinhua news agency.
The Soviet-era Admiral Kuznetsov-class carrier was accompanied by Luyang III-class (Type 052D)
Minnesota-based aircraft design company Stavatti Aerospace signed an agreement on 19 June with Yugoimport SDPR, the Serbian state-owned intermediary for the import and export of defence-related equipment and technology, on the joint development and production of a new single-engine aircraft.
Poland's Armament Inspectorate is having discussions with industry on the acquisition of Plomykowka (Barn Owl) aerial signals intelligence aircraft and Rybitwa (Tern) maritime patrol and anti-submarine warfare (ASW) aircraft, and plans to speed up their acquisition, originally planned in 2023-2030,
The Islamic Republic of Iran Navy (IRIN) has fitted what appears to be a new antenna to its frigate Alvand that may be for gathering electronic intelligence (ELINT).
Fitted to the roof of the frigate's bridge on the starboard side, the antenna could be seen in imagery showing the ship during a
The US Navy has selected Louisiana-based shipbuilder Metal Shark, teamed with the Netherlands' Damen Shipyards Group, to build Near Coastal Patrol Vessels (NCPVs) for the US Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programme.
The deal is "potentially worth upwards of USD54 million" and Metal Shark
Lockheed Martin F-35B Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) flight operations at US Marine Corps (USMC) Air Station Yuma in Arizona resumed on 23 June after a one-day pause due to an issue with the aircraft's information technology backbone.
The Marine Corps said late on 23 June that Major
The Colombian Air Force (FAC) has purchased from Israel two second-hand IAI Kfir TC-2 two-seat fighters to replace lost platforms and reinforce its Kfir trainer fleet, according to FAC commander General Carlos Bueno.
After losing four trainers from 2009-14, as well as one operational fighter, the
Foreign fighters loyal to the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq are trapped with "little chance" of reaching Europe as the noose draws in around Mosul and Al-Raqqah, according to Major General Rupert Jones, the deputy commander of the US-led anti-Islamic State coalition.
Polish company PCO signed a EUR750,000 (USD840,000) deal on 26 June with Ukrinmash, part of Ukrainian state concern UkrOboronProm, for the delivery of passive night-vision devices for Ukrainian armoured vehicles.
Contract negotiations began in 2015. The Polish devices had to be tested and qualified
Queen Elizabeth , the UK's largest ever aircraft carrier, has left Rosyth dockyard for the first time to begin its contractors' sea trails.
The 65,000-tonne vessel was manoeuvred out of the dockyard on 26 June prior to subsequently passing under the three major bridges across the Firth of Forth to
Draft legislation suggests banning the Pentagon from sole-sourcing launch contracts
This would ensure the Pentagon continues to generate competition for launches
A US House panel suggests banning the Pentagon from sole-sourcing launch contracts while also requiring that awards be made
The US House Appropriations Committee is considering fiscal year 2018 (FY 2018) budget legislation that would provide USD658.1 billion for the Department of Defense (DoD), according to a statement from the panel.
This budget includes USD584.2 billion in discretionary base funding and USD73.9
The announcement on 26 June that India is to receive another Boeing C-17 Globemaster III strategic airlifter has brought to an end a two-year effort to sign up a customer for the last aircraft to roll off the now-closed production line at Long Beach, California.
The US Defense Security and
The Australian government has announced the initial investments to be made through its Defence Innovation Hub, which was launched in December 2016 to support the progression of indigenous technologies through to operational capabilities.
Minister for Defence Industry Christopher Pyne said on 27
The US Department of State has approved a possible USD1.3 billion Foreign Military Sale to Australia of up to five long-range Gulfstream G550 aircraft fitted with intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR), and electronic warfare mission systems, the US Defense Security Cooperation Agency